,

Before and after: The loss of 110 pounds Transformation Brittany Hicks

Brittany Hicks went from 247 pounds to 137 and now it feels amazing. This is the inspiring story of his success. 

Weight Loss

BEFORE 247 LBS 
AFTER 137 LBS 

"I feel good!" 

As a teenager, Brittany Hicks, 22, likes to go out with friends for pizza, tacos, or chicken and chips. "I want to get all the plunging barbecue ranch sauce whatever," Brittany, now a student at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles said. She played sports, but was not enough to offset their heavy diet junk. "I was not aware of healthy choices," he said. On graduating from high school, Brittany, who is 5'4 ", weighs about 250 pounds. 

change 
As a freshman in the second half, Brittany ventured to the gym for the first time since high school and crossed with a personal trainer once. "She gave me her card and told me to call when I was ready for a change," Brittany said. "It was curious. Can I really lose weight?" Some months later, a few days after her 20th birthday, she decided it was time to find out, and she made the call. 

Lifestyle 
Twice a week for an hour, Brittany rose, climbed the stairs, and lifting weights with her trainer. Started a food journal, paying attention to what I ate and why. "I realized that I use food to cope with stress," he said. "I just realized that I helped to do less." After a few weeks, he dropped 10 pounds. He wiped his regime (Greek yogurt and granola for breakfast, proteins and vegetables for lunch and dinner) and paid another 35 pounds in four months supply of reaching central Brittany-room on campus, as it . Vegetarians and now wraps with sushi rice, and began using what he had learned from his coach to work on their own five or six days a week, adding in dance, yoga and kickboxing. 

When he approached the 100 pounds lost, wrote their goal, 147 on your wrist for inspiration and came just before his 21st birthday. And she dropped from 10 pounds heavier! 

reward 
"I feel less tired now because my body is not used just to move," Brittany said. "And I have a better understanding of myself, inside and out." But the best part by far? "I like to encourage children, especially girls," Brittany, visiting schools to talk about being healthy said. "I was in place. Want to show they can do." 

Council UK 
Go a little wild. "I use colored socks when I'm working. Should be fun." 
Shrink. "I make small cakes and cobblers. They are so good." 
Start now. "Any age is the right age to make a change. Much left your life!"

Comment
0 Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

jen's weight loss tips © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair